INTERPOC INC est une ressource externe pour les dirigeants d'affaires qui offre à sa clientèle des services d'appui intelligents, professionnels et stratégiques axés sur les résultats.
INTERPOC in Brazil
The Brazilian market has consistently proven tremendous growth and economic opportunities. Let INTERPOC introduce some of those facts to you. Let INTERPOC identify, strategize, and deliver a successful business venture for your company in the Brazilian market.
Here are some facts you must consider:
- is the eighth largest economy in the world.
- The state of São Paulo is the most industrialized and the metropolitan area of greater São Paulo is the biggest industrial center in Latin America.
- its foreign trade is the largest in volume and value of all the Latin American countries combined.
- has the 2nd highest number of airports in the world.
- has the 3rd largest road network on Earth.
- has the 3rd largest inland waterway networks
- presents a birth rate of 2.5 million people per year;
- is a gateway to Mercosur;
- borders ten countries: Argentina, Bolivia, Colombia, French Guiana, Guiana, Paraguay, Peru,
Suriname, Uruguay and Venezuela;
- has the largest and most diversified industrial park in Latin America and the Caribbean;
- is the world’s largest producer of coffee, oranges and sugar-cane;
- is home to the largest forest based industry in Latin America;
- is one of the largest producers and exporters of rough and processed ore;
- has large reserves of iron ore, bauxite, manganese, tin and gold;
- is among the world’s top generators of electric energy;
- offers an excellent railway and waterway system, alongside a vast coastline, with several harbors;
- is among the world’s top producers of foodstuffs;
- has one of the most modern telecommunications systems;
- has one of the most modern and cutting-edge bank systems in the world;
- has an installed capacity of 32.4 million tons;
- is a large producer of consumer goods;
- has a modern and competitive textile industry, with 30 thousand companies that trade US$ 21 billion
- has 22% of the world’s arable land;
- offers excellent tourism infrastructure;
- is visited by more than 5 million foreign tourists every year;
- is the world’s first producer of commercial jets;
- is the third largest producer of shoes in the world, with a highly competitive leather industry;
- is third among the producers of soda drinks;
- is the fourth largest producer of commercial aircraft in the world;
- has the fifth rubber industry;
- is the sixth largest market for cosmetics, with US$ 9 billion of sales per year;
- has the seventh largest chemical industry;
- is the eighth largest producer of steel in the world (27 million tons per year);
- is the tenth largest producer of automobiles (1.8 million vehicles per year);
- has the tenth largest paper and cellulose industry.
The Free Trade Alliance
and the SW International Trade Center will be hosting the 1st annual Business Brazil Conference
- INTERPOC presented on business strategies for North American companies interested in the Brazilian market. Lire la suite >>